Employee Referral Bonus Form (please complete all fields)
Employee Referral Program Guidelines
- You are eligible for a referral award only when you refer external candidates - rehires will not qualify.
- If the candidate you refer is hired, you will receive a referral award after the new employee has worked for Unity for six months.
- Only one referral award can be given per candidate.
- The Unity employee that initiated the referral must be employed by Unity when the referral payment is due.
- Applicant must list current employee on application. Applicant credited to other source not eligible.
- Applicant must not have been employed by Unity in previous 12 months through payroll or temporary agency.
- Employees involved in the hiring decision for a particular position are not eligible for referral awards for that position.
- All full-time positions qualify for full referral bonus. All part-time positions qualify for half of the referral bonus but must meet the minimum number of eligible hours of employment.