Unity Health Care is a multi-site non-profit organization offering a range of medical care and human services primarily to the medically underserved and homeless. Unity Health Care has grown to be the largest network of community health centers in Washington, DC. We are looking for individuals who want to help us serve our mission, vision and values.
Please apply with us, if you would like to:
- Work at a great place with great people.
- Make an positive impact on the community.
- Have the opportunity to build a solid career.
Unity Health Care is an equal opportunity employer that believes in growing and promoting a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, designed to help employees meet various needs throughout their careers and lives. Our benefits include:
- Annual Leave
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 403 B Retirement
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Loan Repayment Programs (NHSC, DCPCA-HPLRP)
- Continuing Medical Education /Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- and more...
Visit us at an upcoming career fair!
Go to our events page to learn more.
Living the Mission
Unity Health Care is filled with employees who love the mission and work every day to provide healthier lives for District residents. Apply today and join the team.
Washingtonian Top Doctors
We are pleased to have five doctors recognized in 2016 as a Washingtonian Top Doc!
About the Workplace
Unity employs 1,000 caring and compassionate team members in over 20 traditional and non-traditional healthcare sites in the nation's Capital.